Whatever issue your organization is looking to resolve — aligning business strategy and structure, assessing customer satisfaction or evaluating a change initiative — getting started is the hardest part.
In fact, more often than not, the two most difficult aspects of resolving an organizational issue are:
- Getting a handle on just what is going on.
- Determining which of several options offers the best course of action.
The people closest to the situation are usually the ones who know what is going on; however, their proximity may impair their objectivity. Also, deeply involved with day-to-day deadlines, politics and personalities they may leave even priority issues on the back burner.
Ruben Consulting Group has the expertise, systems focus, and insight to see beyond the obvious and quickly zero in on underlying and core issues. Our broad experience working with complicated systems and change issues, coupled with our ongoing training in the most effective assessment processes, enables us to provide accurate diagnoses and recommend solutions that gain the greatest return with the least amount of effort.
We specialize in identifying complex tangles, whether they be individual, team, or organizational. Our Ruben Tangle Assessment is researched based, and uncovers the hidden forces that may be threatening your success.
We have conducted a number of successful assessment processes with the following results:
- Executives receive very specific positive feedback so they know what they are doing well and can do more of it and actionable constructive feedback with tangible action steps to increase their effectiveness
- Teams identify why and where they are stuck and become measurably more functional
- Division leaders identify what is working and not working in their culture and have a solid, pragmatic roadmap to make measurable change
- Division leaders identify the best leadership and communication strategies to create a corporate culture that becomes a best place to work
- Organizations identify the very best ways to implement change within their unique culture
For questions regarding Assessments. Click here.